Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sleep Well Spell



This is a quick and easy spell of light sleepers.

MAGIC UP IN NO TIME

Sometimes if your a light sleeper even the long dark winter nights probably cant stop you from tossing and turning.
But this little sleep sweet spell might just do the trick.
In a small bowl mix together three tablespoons of dried lavender and the grated rind of one lemon.
Sprinkle some spearmint essential oil over the top.
Now light a purple candle next to the bowl.
Purple encourages a peaceful sleep.
After a few minutes blow it out and take the bowl to your bedroom.
Place the bowl near your bed then when you turn the lights out. You should be nodding off in no time.




A Dream by William Blake


Once a dream did weave a shade
O’er my Angel-guarded bed,
That an Emmet lost its way
Where on grass methought I lay.


Troubled, ‘wilder’d, and forlorn,
Dark, benighted, travel-worn,
Over many a tangled spray,
All heart-broken I heard her say:


“O, my children! do they cry?
Do they hear their father sigh?
Now they look abroad to see:
Now return and weep for me.”

 Pitying, I drop’d a tear;
But I saw a glow-worm near,
Who replied: “What wailing wight
Calls the watchman of the night?


“I am set to light the ground,
While the beetle goes his round:
Follow now the beetle’s hum;
Little wanderer, hie thee home.”

No comments: