Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Music For The Soul


Ever since I was a child I have always liked music but over the years it seems to have passed me by. That was until I met Simon, since we got together my love for music has been rekindled.
As a child we watched Top Of The Pops and listened to the top 40. I collected many songs on tapes and records. I still have my collection to this day.
Its been amazing over the last  few years since meeting Simon as he has lets say relit my fire and passion for music. I have now seen so many of my pop star idols in the flesh in concert. 
Listening to music is so relaxing, placing the headphones on you can be taken away into another world a world of song and music. With Deezer on Orange you can download to your hearts content. I now have a huge collection of music on my Galaxy Phone. Simon has a huge collection of music CD which I have added to also. The range of music I like is huge I love the sound`s of the sixites. Some of my friends say I should have been a Hippie Chick in the sixties but that was the decade I was born later in the decade I must state.
I love old rockabilly music, also Elvis and the Beatles. I love the music of Lemon Popsicle, I actually bought the album form Germany when I was 17 years old on a visit there. 
Like I say though I enjoy a huge variety of music soul to classic to Rock. Bon Jovi, Areosmith, Pink Floyd, Def Leopard, meatloaf,  also I like Robbie Williams, Take That, Boyzone and all the modern girl and boy bands.
The world of music is amazing and can give you entertainment none stop and free of charge. There is nothing like having a  boogie  to your favourite sounds whilst doing the housework. Any have fun and I hope you enjoy the sound of music as much as I do.

No comments: