Tuesday, February 26, 2013

How do you see yourself ?


The years may be passing you bye. But how do you really see yourself.
The years at times have not been good to me. Life has paid havoc with my health in my ways.
I am now the happiest and most comfortable I have ever been.
I have a massive amount of joint and general health problem's but with determination and little changes I have learnt to cope in different ways.
I cant do some of the things I was did and have to spread out tasks.
Reaching over 40 has not been a bad thing for me I do believe life begins at 40 It has for me.
My body may be getting old  physically tired on the outside but inside somewhere feel like a teenager. Raring to go on enjoying life.
Getting old will not stop me doing the things I want to do I refuse to let it.

No comments: