Thursday, October 30, 2008
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Thanks to everyone who has sent messages etc to myself and family over the last few months. I am aware there are many people family, friends & customers from all my shops who are anxious to no how we are to date. I have been inundated with emails and phone calls and due to lack of time I have been unable to answer all of them. Therefore I am issuing a short statement on the web sites and blogs to up date you all.
The inquest conclusion into the death of our special boy Daniel was held today the 22/10/08 in Liverpool. Daniel died new years eve 2007. The inquest was attended by myself, my partner Billy, Francis and my solicitor ( who did a fantastic job ) Thanks Richard.
Also in attendance were a number of professionals connected to Daniels case whom were all very helpful and like ourselves so upset.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Both Aaron & his step dad Billy are keen swimmers and both love football, they practiced there header skills across the bar between the two pools. It nice to see Aaron playing happily again after all the trauma in his life over last few years. Once they had enough playing ball they both headed for the long winding slide and the water rapids. Billy then retired to the jacuzzi for a rest. It wasn't long before Aaron had him out again to play ball before it was time to leave.
We all met up in the cafe afterwards for a nice drink. We then had a look around Welshpool before heading home.
Welshpool is a lovely Shropshire / Welsh boarder town with a range of old buildings, an old light railway, Powis Castle & some interesting shops. Welshpool is surrounded by pretty countryside. Worth a visit if your in the area here is a link for info on the town http://www.welshpool.org/Billy and Aaron had a nice afternoon. They get on so well. They both enjoy doing activities together from playing football, swimming, walking, playing chess, crosswords, games and puzzles to entering competitions together. Billy adores Aaron buys him treats and pays for him when were out. On way home last night Billy's train was held up, making Billy late home. Billy rang us a few times to let us no what was happening. Aaron kept saying when are you coming home Billy hates letting Aaron down, it was no fault of his own. Aaron had to go to bed before Billy got in, but still he went up to Aaron's room to give him a goodnight kiss. He is getting off early tonight to make it up to him. Billy your a star and a wonderful dad to Aaron. above pictures of Welshpool and the boys together
Monday, October 13, 2008
The Snow Fairy will bring you good luck for one year! May you be blessed by his good deeds!.....
Copy & paste & pass the Snow Fairy on to receive your one year blessing....HURRY
If you dare lol
Friday, October 10, 2008
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
...WINE TRUCK.......... '';, ___..
_..._..._______====___..., ] -
WHEN GIRLS DRINK TOO MUCH............
1. WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE OUR PURSE IS.
2. WE BELIEVE THAT DANCING WITH OUR ARMS OVERHEAD AND WIGGLING OUR BUTT WHILE YELLING 'WOO-HOO!' IS TRULY THE SEXIEST DANCE MOVE AROUND.
3. WE'VE SUDDENLY DECIDED THAT WE WANT TO KICK SOMEONE'S BUTT AND HONESTLY BELIEVE WE COULD DO IT TOO.
4. IN OUR LAST TRIP TO PEE, WE REALIZE THAT WE NOW LOOK MORE LIKE A HOMELESS HOOKER THAN THE GODDESS WE WERE JUST FOUR HOURS AGO.
5. WE START CRYING AND TELLING EVERYONE WE SEE THAT WE LOVE THEM SOOOOO MUCH.
6. WE GET EXTREMELY EXCITED AND JUMP UP AND DOWN EVERY TIME A NEW SONG PLAY'S BECAUSE 'OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS SONG!'
7. WE'VE FOUND A DEEPER/SPIRITUAL SIDE TO THE GEEK SITTING NEXT TO US.
8. WE'VE SUDDENLY TAKEN UP SMOKING AND BECOME REALLY GOOD AT IT.
9. WE YELL AT THE BARTENDER, WHO WE BELIEVE CHEAT US BY GIVING US JUST LEMONADE, BUT THAT'S JUST BECAUSE WE CAN NO LONGER TASTE THE CHARDONNAY.
10. WE THINK WE ARE IN BED, BUT OUR PILLOW FEELS STRANGELY LIKE THE KITCHEN FLOOR (or the mop ...OR THE BATHMAT ?)
11. WE FAIL TO NOTICE THAT THE TOILET LID'S DOWN WHEN WE SIT ON IT.
12. WE TAKE OUR SHOES OFF BECAUSE WE BELIEVE IT'S THEIR FAULT THAT WE'RE HAVING PROBLEMS WALKING STRAIGHT.
SEND THIS ALONG TO ALL THE GIRLS YOU KNOW WHO LIKE TO HAVE FUN. MAKE THEM LAUGH AT THEMSELVES LIKE YOU PROBABLY DID....SADLY, MANY ARE TRUE!
And Remember...'A clean house is the sign of a wasted life!'