Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Fayre At Llangedwyn Dec 09


Thursday proved to be a very busy day for myself and Aaron. In work at 7.30 opening the school ready for breakfast club to start. Aaron eating his breakfast cereal before his school day started along with all the other children that attend our early morning club.
Coming home to a hot cup of coffee it wasn't long before it was time to start my next phase of the days work. EBay was manic so postage labels were printed off quickly and the parcels over 20 in all for just one day were ready to post later that afternoon.
Next job was to load the car with my stall for the Christmas fayre that evening. Everything priced and labels and loaded in. Time for a quick lunch then off back to school not forgetting to post my parcels on the way.
Next setting up for kids club. We were running straight through tonight so we were in for a long session which went very quick. To read about kids club visit :-

http://www.llangedwynschoolkidsclub.blogspot.com/

After feeding all the children we set up our stalls.
The evening was fabulous I was thrilled. Aaron and I did very well on our stall. The evening was a great success all round. Aaron and I won in the raffle a huge box of Marks and Spencer chocolate and a huge Christmas chocolate log cake. Kate made some scrumptious hot fruited mulled wine, she gave both Sarah and I a bottle full to take home.
We didn't get in till nearly 9pm, I shared my mulled wine with my mum as for Aaron he was shattered. It was straight to bed for him as it was another early start next morning for breakfast club.
What a day but all in all great fun.

No comments: