Thursday, April 23, 2009

Daniel`s Birthday - 23rd April

Today would have been Daniel`s 12Th Birthday.
Here is a tribute to a very special little boy.





ANGELS


I have a little angel, he`s way up in the sky.

I`ve told him to watch over you, and he replies ok but why?

I told him I really love you, and that you mean so much to me,

He said he`d take much care of you, and how your life should be.

So when you feel the warmth at night, he`s letting you no he`s near

He`s right beside you where ever you go, Filling your life with cheer.





There is never a minute that ever goes by that my thought`s don't drift to you.

There is nothing or no one in this world that could ever replace such a wonderful, special little boy like you.

You along with Aaron are the best children a parent / mother could ever wish for. No other child would or could ever meet the the standards of either of you.

Seeing you achieve so much in such a short life leaves me so proud of the memories I have of you.

You meant the world to those who loved you most. You will live in all our heart and minds forever.

Love Mummy & all those who truly loved and cared for you and never let you down.

lots of love your 12Th birthday. Partying with the angels xxxx




Above our the last photographs of Daniel taken during 2007.

Thanks for all the messages Lesley, Aaron and Family.

Below a photograph of Daniel`s place of rest. The stone will be on shortly we are just waiting for a new photograph of Baby Callum to be added. The photo plaque is being made in Italy hence the delay.

No comments: