Saturday, August 6, 2011

Pine Lodge >>>> The Lakes

Pine Lodge

Recently we were lucky enough to be able to stay, thanks to a competition win last November, at the beautiful resort of Pine Lodge on the edge of the Lake District.

A stunning water sport lake which is surrounded by beautiful luxury log cabins. An ideal place to relax and wind down.

The resort had a swimming pool, spa bath, sauna and steam room of course we try`ed them all. It also had a beautiful restaurant and entertainment area.

The lake offered a range of watersport. Aaron went kayaking around the lake, having a wonderful time. The weather was glorious sunshine.

The lodge itself was stunning with picturesque views across the lake. Inside was just the same with washing machine and dish washer a lovely place to stay. The photo`s tell the story of our time there, you can see for yourself how pretty this place is. This is just one holiday I have won recently luck is surly on our side now. I have the most wonderful angels watching over me that is making many of my dreams come true. Our adventure later in the year we are all looking forward to is a trip to Spain again I won this holiday 7 nights in a luxury apartment on the Costa del Sol. Aaron is so excited.

Aaron may have had bad times during his childhood which many a child would have become with drawn and depressed but I am proud to say I have also given my little boy ( well both of them at the time ) the best I could. Aaron has been able to experience many things during his childhood and has learned form many of them visiting many different places in Great Britain and over the world. Also with him having access to many different activities and life experiences. I am proud of what I have done for my boys, as with Aaron, Daniel never missed out on anything when he was alive we always found a way, which wasn't easy at times. I have also achieved this on my own with only the help of Aaron as he got older.

I am very proud of Aaron who has done achieved so much in his short life to date, as he moves into his teenage years a new chapter of his life begins, which again will open the doors for more opportunities and valuable learning experiences. keep on watching the blog and we have some wonderful adventures ahead.


































































No comments: