Friday, June 14, 2013

RUSH Canadian Rock Bad With Attitude




















Well what  a night as we went off to see RUSH at Birmingham. The night went well  I don enjoy this band but unfortunately I did manage to fall asleep with a rock band screeching out  at 100 decibels and 16,000 people in the LG Arena.
This was certainly not because they were boring it to do with my chronic fatigue syndrome with this horrid condition I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat as soon as I start to relax. Quite funny really.
With good music and a bit of bopping too, the night seemed to fly by. It was not long till Simon turned into the oldest groupy in town. We waited outside  for the group to come out to their cars. Really it was because the car park was so packed and it was more fun to wait there than to sit twiddling our thumbs for ages waiting to get out of the car park.  
Fun night for all even if my other half is a groupy at over 50 years of age.

No comments: