Monday, June 17, 2013

Dreams Of Water



Waking with a start I had a dream water was running form burst pipes around the house and we could not stop the water. I tried to turn a tap off up the stairs and the top of the tap broke off causing more water to pour down the walls and through the floors.
I was not in the home I am in now it was another big house though with a large hall way. The house was old with many rooms. It had red tatty wallpaper and a gold boarder around the top. I can remember it vividly. The water poured and I could not stop it. I cried and screamed for someone to stop the water from running from the pipes and ruining the house completely. Water eventually poured through the electric`s then I woke up.
I do have a lot of strange dreams some of which are really bad nightmares. I have suffered with night terrors for many years and flash backs.

What does this mean does anyone no?

What I found out ?

To dream of room flooding means that the balance of your life is upset. A floor represents your support system and sense of security. It may also symbolize the division between the unconscious and conscious. symbolizes your unconscious and your emotional state of mind. Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy. It is also symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing and refreshment. 
A room where the floor is flooded with water can be an indication that your emotional life is upset and your sense of security disrupted. You need to seek clarification and balance.
Water in a dream is also thought to represent cleansing, especially spiritual renewal. This comes from its Christian relationship to the baptismal act, which involves pouring water over the head. 
 When it comes to dreams about water, floods can also mean that you feel overwhelmed. It can also mean that a good deal of psychic energy is being unleashed at one time.

No comments: