Sunday, January 29, 2012

Our Wonderful New Home

celebrating the grand opening 


the master chef



Over the last few weeks we have been doing our beautiful home up. Thanks to my wonderful step-sons this house is being transformed. Simon`s boys are fab they are fantastic at building and transformation work.  Above are some photographs of the new kitchen complete with the range master aga. We are all thrilled with the transformation.
The whole house feels so much different its turning into a proper home so relaxing and chilled out.  I love it  this is just the first phase of the transformation and the biggest 
Id like to thank my mum who helped to buy this house many years ago. At last after 15 years this house is now turning in to my dream home and I also have my dream family.  

No comments: