Sunday, September 20, 2009

Busy Day


Firstly heading off to the last car boot of the year at Llangedwyn, we bought some nice things before heading back home for breakfast.
We then headed to the grounds of Aaron new football team. Aaron has joined Oswestry Boys Club / Football teams. These play in the Sunday league home and away games around the local counties. Aaron is so excited at joining the team. Andy, one of the dads from school introduced me to the manager. He told me what I had to do to register Aaron properly onto the team. It looks like my Sundays will be taken up shortly watching my little boy play in an eleven aside team cheering him on form the touch lines. Good job I like football. Aaron will also be training twice weekly but with the help of all my fantastic friend`s helping out whilst i am at work we can achieve this well.
After our chat with the manager, I also met up with an old friend who I had not seen for a very long time it was nice to catch up.
Next stop was the leisure centre. Here we met up with Jac and Nathan. Jac and I did lots of swimming lengths, whilst Aaron taught his young friend to swim. Jac was thrilled with Aaron`s efforts as he had Nathan swimming the width of the pool by the time he had finished. Aaron is at present on a life saver course at the centre and doing extremely well. Aaron gets on well with his friend`s and is a very popular boy within his school environment and all the outside groups he attends.
Jac and I eventually left the boys in the pool and headed for the cafe for a well earned drink.
On the way back home we stopped off Llandrinio for another car boot, here Aaron picked up some of his favourite book horrible science. We then headed back home.
After tea we headed off with Fred and Jingles. With Aaron on his mountain bike we headed on the railway walk. Jingle was extremely frisky today with his buck and bronco show. Half way up the disused railway we came across a herd of young bullocks, these came over for a good look at our little pony don't think they could quite make what he was. As it got dark we headed home for a comfy night in watching TV.

No comments: