Sunday, January 18, 2009

Our Weekend January 09











We had a long weekend this week with Billy on a flexy Friday.

We visited Oswestry Town having lunch and a look around the shops. It is such a shame to see so many of the shops shut down. Still we had a pleasant couple of hours together.


Also this weekend we went on lovely family walk with Fred our dog . I had my stitches out late last week after an operation to remove one of my tumours. We were hoping it loosened my knee of as it has been quite tight since. It worked.



With the road being shut we left the car a Pentre. Aaron rode his bicycle. We took a slow walk up to the park and then a slow walk around. Both Billy and I took some wonderful photographs of the views surrounding park and the the animals. The river was quite wild and high so Fred ended up back on his lead we didn't fancy a swim today to rescue him from the torrents far to cold.

It was a fairly nice afternoon before the weather started to turn becoming cloudy and windy.

We got back to the car just in time before the rain started. We then headed home for tea, Lemon garlic chicken roast. I love to cook and bake for my family experimenting with new recipes all the time.

Sunday Aaron was off on a social event to a local birthday party. Billy and I enjoyed each others company as we always do.

It was a really nice relaxing weekend.

Photographs are views from Ty Mawr Country Park. For more photographs please click on link below.

No comments: