Monday, July 19, 2010

Aaron`s last Day In Primary School - The Leavers Service









Aaron`s last day in Llangedwyn Primary School was an emotional day of happiness and sadness. He is raring to go up to high school, after visiting high school on taster days he loves it at his new school as he enters a new chapter in his life.
The day started with breakfast club, we then headed to St Cedwyn`s Church for the Leavers service. Songs were sang and reading read. Aaron made an emotional speech on leaving a school he has been in contact with all his life.
I started at Llangedwyn School in the mums and toddlers when Daniel was a year old at the time I was 3 Mht's pregnant with Aaron. Aaron attended mums and toddlers from as little as a few weeks old. This was the end of an era for us both. A few tears were shed during the service but unlike the other children Aaron will still have the contact with me working there.
After the service we headed back to the school for tea and cake.
Next stop a few of the girls and I decided to celebrate in style by heading to the pub. We all had lunch and a drink before heading back to school to pick Aaron up for the final time from primary.
A new chapter is about to start in both of our lives. Aaron is growing up into a very fine clever young man with a wonderful future ahead of him. I am looking forward to this chapter as Aaron will become more independent over the coming years leaving me to get on with the projects I have planned for the new chapter in my life to.

No comments: