Monday, April 4, 2011

Mothers Day & Laura`s 21st

Sunday morning up early and off to the car boot we went. I got some lovely things that I was thrilled with. I certainly had an eye for a bargain. Along the way we bumped into so many people we new. Everyone said how happy and well we looked. Aaron also has a keen eye just like his mum. As we headed home we new we had a busy day ahead of us. Mothers day is not a day I like after losing two of my boys especially as I held my dead baby in my arms 15 yrs ago still recalling every second of that awful day. But this mothers day with the help of Aaron, Simon and my step sons and daughter I actually really enjoyed the day. Firstly Jack came to do a bit on the house, we have huge plans for the place at the moment and they are slowly getting there. The shop front has been refurbished and finally nearly finished. Two of Simon's son,s are builders so they have taken the task on of doing this house to high spec. I am so looking fwd to having a new large kitchen and conservatory added, plus so much more. Later in the day we headed to Shrewsbury for a mothers day meal out which was combined with Laura,s 21st. Laura is expecting her first child in the summer. We are now called granny and grandpa by all the children, told them far to young to be a granny but they wont listen. The meal was lovely as was Laura1s birthday cake. It was late when we headed home for a good nights sleep.










No comments: