Monday, April 11, 2011

Birthday Weekend









Sat - This weekend was busy busy busy. It was my birthday I got some lovely things and lots of money. We didnt do much due to house renovations. At present we are having lots of work done. The shop front is nearly completed having been refurbished. The new inside to the shop area is fab.


Today whilst the boys did the jobs on the house. I decided to clean the camper what a job after completing I was black with muck.


It was a lovely birthday finished off with a nice glass of wine and nibbles.




Sun - Sunday saw us heading to Chirk car Boot early in the morning, it was a good job we did as it was very busy. We walked around bumping into people we new. We had a good chat and a laugh with my X husband, Aaron`s dad David and his new friend. It was nice to see him smiling and being pleasent for once LOL ! . We also bumped into Helen , Jez and my two wonderful god children Abbie and Conner. I took them around the car boot for a while to give there mum and dad a well earned rest.


it was such a lovely sunny day later we headed down to the river with the dogs for a paddle. above are the photographs.


No comments: