Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Day With The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug


The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.


The dwarves, along with Bilbo Baggins and Gandalf the Grey, continue their quest to reclaim Erebor, their homeland, from Smaug. Bilbo Baggins is in possession of a mysterious and magical ring.

This film was on for at least a couple of hours.  It was really good as we followed the story of the gang from Middle Earth as they went on their second adventure of the series. I do not want to spoil the film for those who have not had the chance to see it yet but this is what we as a family think.
Fantastic graphics, great storyline, excellent fantasy film but of a cliff hanger ending. Next part not out till end of the year so a long wait. Defiantly a film not to be missed we give it 9 out of 10. Only reason it did not get 10 was because of the end. Can not wait till the next one. Fabulous Film.  










New Years Eve the heart ache took hold for a few hours as 6pm approached the tears fell for my lost boy. After a couple of texts from friends. I picked myself up and glamed up a bit  and we went over the pub. It was a fun night with friends and neighbours we had a great time which really lifted my mood at least. The boys played pool Aaron and his friend Declan, Becky and I had a dance. So pleased we have such lovely neighbours at the Old New Inn. My mum and Becky`s dad had a little drink together which was nice both in their 80`s set in their own ways. As it go passed 11pm our Nana was moaning to go home so she did not miss Gary Barlow. Off course we had to take her home we could not let her miss that. New Year came who knows what 2014 has in store for us. Simon has announced to all over the last few days that his cancer has sadly spread he has multiple tumours around his body. He is on treatment chemotherapy by tablet form which we will find out if its working by middle of January. Life can be so very cruel. It not the end of the road there are other treatments available to try to help him. We shall have to see. We have decided not to let this deter us from having as much fun as possible so keep following our blog.



New Years day was bright and cheerful and the start of what I have decided will be a new beginning for me.  I will be writing a bucket list and I will fulfil some of my dreams over time although I have lived a lot of them but there still many more. 
New years  day we went to see The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug at the cinema in Wrexham. We all enjoyed it. Later we were in for a treat off to Aunt Ann`s and Malcolm`s for a delicious dinner pudding wine and chocolates what a fabulous way to end the end. I am just so happy to be blessed with some wonderful friends old and new.

Happy New Year to all my wonderful friends and family x

No comments: