Sunday, September 23, 2007

Clutter-Choas www.danielstrustfund.com

Hi Welcome to CLUTTER CHOAS

Clutter-Chaos Aaron&co is an ebay shop created to sell our clutter chaos
The shop is run by myself (Lesley) & my 9 yr old son Aaron. We also sell item for Aaron`s Nana Dot Hence ebay user name pottydotty1930.

I am a single mum with to fantastic boys. We live in a small village in Mid wales with our animals, most of them rescued.

Aaron is 9 yrs old. He is a very special boy he has a severly handicapped brother Daniel age 10 yrs and helps care for his older brother.

I run a trust fund for Daniel you can read about him at http://www.danielstrustfund.com To raise much needed money for Dan we have to fund raising shops.
1/ on ebay user name danielstrustfund shop attached danielstrustfund Aladins Cave

There are hundreds of bargains on line Daniels trust fund is a established business established in 2001. It is a fantastic way to raise money for our special boy. I have a vast amount of items bought in to sell or donated to rasie money for Daniel. We have many years of fund raising ahead so please keep watching and buying for a very good cause.

Clutter Chaos has been created for my son Aaron to sell his toys, clothes some of which are sadly outgrown. I have also given him items i no longer want or that we need round the house.

Any questions I am happy to answer. Any ideas for fund raising please let me no funding is constantly needed to enhance Daniels life so he can live it to the full.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this blog Lesley , Aaron & Dan xx

No comments: