Sunday, March 11, 2018

Tiny Lambs & Sunsets




Tiny lambs and sunsets is just what this blog is all about. The capture a picture in the moment. A monument that may not happen again. These are newborn lambs, they are just adorable and we are lucky enough to have theses outside our back door. Sitting upon the hill just watching this cute little babies hop, bounce and jiggle about just like a small child. They play together, call for their mums just as a newborn does. These photos where taken late afternoon early March 2018. The sun was starting to set towards the end of the valley. I just love sitting with my camera just capturing the exact moment in time.  I have a couple of favourites amongst this selection that I will use in the future. Gathering of lambs, single cutie and the lamb silhouette.   My cute little lambs in sunset. Enjoy this mothers day.



Gathering of the lambs 




Lamb silhouette. 































single cutie 









No comments: