Friday, February 16, 2018

Spooky Skies .....


Looking up towards the Skies. Today the 16th of February 2018.  Coming back from the doctors looking out of the window of the car as my other half drove, the sky had a very spooky look. I love photography, all you really need these days is a mobile photo and plenty of cloud storage to capture In The Moment photography. You can take many photos but there is always a few that will stand out above the rest In this collection there is one that I am quite happy with. I am in the middle of writing a shirt story for a competition, due in April. One of these photographs, will. be a good cover photo for the story. 
I love looking up towards the sky, rain clouds where looming in this moment which was around 1pm wish today. I must say the weather that followed was really beautiful sunny spells, I was out for a few minutes but the medication I am on at the moment, doesn't allow me to go out in the sunshine, I an react to it apparently. So during the sunny times this coming week I will have to stay inside, there again that will give me chance to continue writing my competition story which I can publish till after the competition date.  I love to write, had a few things published in the past, my story may not win but lets have a go anyway. Hope you enjoy the photographs. .......













No comments: