Sunday, January 7, 2018

Winner. Fun Christmas Party At The Venue



A phone call telling me I had been picked as the winner took us off to the Venue Nr Oswestry for a fun night of festive frolics. 
I had won a party night table for 5 people which included a 3 course meal and party disco. 
What a lovely night we had along with Kate, Helen and Chris.  
The meal was absolutely delicious. Starters was parsnip soup with honey and warm crusty bread. 
For main some had traditional Turkey but me having been a vegetarian for many years know had a little parcel of parsnip and red onion and goats cheese along with all the usual veg.
For pudding we all had different things, mind was a yummy cheesecake.
The whole evening was lovely, we all really enjoyed ourselves.
I can't recommended the fun enough defiantly. 10 out of 10.  A big thank you to the venue for picking me out as the winner and also for my wonderful balloon, I love it. 

















No comments: