Friday, January 1, 2016

Christmas Time 2015


The Christmas tree is up with presents under it this year which is a first in many years. A mass of present awaiting us all Christmas morning. We had something to celebrate this year with Aaron passing his driving test on the 23rd December the 1st time I must add.
This time of year will always be twinged with sadness but this year we where all determined to have a good time which we did  muchly.
The best laugh we had was Nana Dotty with the giant Jelly Baby. Oh my she wanted a man for Christmas, so to give the poor milk man a rest Aaron bought her her Jelly man. Watching her trying to get her false teeth into it gave us one hell of a laugh. She managed to start in a most inappropriate place. Please use your imagination regarding the last sentence. She ended up chopping the thing up on the chopping board with a large knife, the poor bugger was soon decapitated. 
We all got what we wanted off Father Christmas, the boys Tools, smelly stuff and lots of other stuff. I got some colouring pens, wool, ghost books and the new Elvis CD , very chuffed with my presents. So what to make with my wool I decided to knit up a hippie jumper all for me. Its many different colours blues, pinks, white and purples, its looking rather good even if I say so myself. I will do a blog on knitting on the other side Lesley`s Coffee Shop in the New Year sometime. This will be part of my new secret diary blogs  of thoughts, and anything else I choose to write about. 
Christmas was a quite time which I enjoy, I was poorly for pushing two weeks and still am not 100% now but getting there. Christmas dinner was cooked and eaten yummy. I can highly recommend Marks & Spencer's for there tasty Christmas food. I bought the most gorgeous chocolate, golden glitter pudding. It was chocolate heaven.
My lovely little gritters also had a good time too  as usual  there spoiled. 
Its time to say good buy to 2015  and welcome a new year, may I take this opportunity to wish you all reading this blog a very Happy New Year.  Love and Best Wishes  from Lesley, Simon, Aaron & Nana Dotty  X  













































No comments: