Tuesday, February 17, 2015

50 Shades Of Grey - Cinema Review



Well this is a controversial film, after reading the books I just had to go and see it.
The film is about a billionaire Christian Grey a messed up stud muffin who is into the naughties when it comes to his sexual world.
He meets a young college graduate Anastasia Steel. Then the story begins.
I went and watched this film with Simon and my friend Helen.
To my surprise  the cinema was quite quite and there was a handful of men glued to the big screen just has we girls were.
We all really enjoyed the film, I don't want to give any spoilers away.
I will say a few things about it though. The film is more of a love story than the bondage freak film everyone keeps talking about.
To rate it along side domestic violence is just a load of rubbish. Domestic violence is when you don't agree to be hit by your partner and they beat the crap out of you without your consent.
Christen Greys red room is more about sexual pleasure than beating his partner. It's about control with consent.
Alas Anastasia soon put Christen in his place when he goes to far.
We all enjoyed the film and I wouldn't be surprised to see a least one other 50 Shades film coming out in the future.
We give it 7 out of 10 once you have seen it you have seen it.
It's well worth a visit to the flicks 






No comments: