Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Clwyd Special Riding Centre


The first week of Christmas saw us heading to a place that is very close to my heart Clwyd Special Riding Centre. I have such fond memories of the riding school. Having been sadly told that the two ponies who adopted for Daniel died we just had to pay a visit. We have sponsored two new ponies which I will tell you about in another blog post.
It was  such a lovely day there was a Christmas fair in full swing so lots to see and do. Anyone  who knows me new I would have to go and find the ponies. So off we went, it was so hard to choose two new ponies to adopt on Daniel`s behalf but we eventually chose two. I pondered for a long time trying to choose a second on but the first was no problem I was just drawn to him. The ones I picked are not on this blog thats will come soon. In the mean time just take a look at the other gorgeous horses and ponies that look after all the disabled riders. These horses and ponies are just the best, they give so much love and happiness to many disabled children including my little Daniel when he was alive. 
I would also like to say a big big that you to everyone at the centre. I received a dvd of Daniel riding Teddy. The tears flowed it is a dvd I will treasure always seeing my shining little star smile and wave at the camera. Thank you to you all, we will defiantly see you all again soon. xx












No comments: