Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Black Sheep In The Mist : Chirk Castle

The medieval sheep are always worth a look when visiting the castle its not often you come across black sheep theses days the white variety seem far more popular. These little fellows were near the car park giving us a fantastic opportunity to take some pictures. I was unfortunate not to have my zoom lens with me so this blog was done entirely on my phone which isn't bad I find the camera on the galaxy really good. As we browsed our photograph whilst having lunch we spotted something a little strange. I zoomed out on a couple to take a view of the rolling mist in the field. It was a morning were the mist had come down leaving a spooky feeling as we drove up the long driveway. The mist did have a magical effect on the surrounding of the castle I must admit. On the two photographs below taken in more of a panoramic  view, were the low  mist lurks in the background, there is a strange fluffy cloud towards the bottom of the photograph. If you can blow it up to take a closer look. I wonder what you can see, its amazing how the tricks of a lens can play tricks on the mind. 






look closely at the cloudy blob at front of the photo. Creepy and its spooky





This is one of the photographs that has caused a bit of a stir, take a look at the front which aberration look closely



No comments: