Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween




Halloween is a favourite time of the year for me. Ghost ghouls witches and spooks. Ever since a child I have always been interested in supernatural, witches, fairytale and fantasy of all kinds. Its magical mystical and wonderful to dream of fantasy creature such as elves fairy s. More to the spooky side ghosts and ghouls. I do believe of ghostly aberrations  having witnessed things in the past. I have always been able to smell death. When entering a house or a place I can always tell if its good or bad. Its hard to enter a place where your not feeling comfortable. I have predicted things in the past. I new of death before it took place on more than one occasions. Visited by spirit. I would never believe if it had not of happened to me. I described situation only to be asked by professional ladies how do you now that. Because I saw it I felt it I just new. I have been told on more than one occasion by different gypsy ladies I have a gift but I have never developed that gift as I am to scared what I may find. Halloween is a time when I think of the supernatural and wonder. Its a fantastic time for kids for fun laughter and games but we must not forget the reasons behind All saints eve.

No comments: