Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wirral Country Park

I took my new car for a drive at weekend to drop Nana back off at her sisters on the Wirral. We had Sunday at the Quay in Parkgate. Visited Daniel and Callums grave.
Later we took Fred our dog for a walk at the Wirral County he was on his lead because of the cliffs. We had a lovely walk along the paths then onto the beach before heading back up the cliffs onto the path back to the car.
It was the first time I have put my new 7 seater diesel through its paces didn't it go well. 50 to the gallon whilst being thrashed cant be bad. This car is by far the best I have ever driven I defiantly picked the right one thanks Hattie and Dave for helping me.
PS Dave still got a new toy its comining Sunday. Wellies at the ready and a winch.











No comments: